Okay, I mean it was out a couple of days ago but I am STILL excited for this Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer. You know how you get excited inn your chest for something. That’s how I felt watching this trailer. To be honest it’s how I feel about most of Marvel’s trailers but Ant-Man is probably one of my favourite movies Marvel has put out.
Simply because Paul Rudd is both fantastic and hilarious and he plays Scott Lang so well. I’m used to Ant-Man being Hank Pym so I’m quite happy with the way they’ve included his character in these movies.
But back to this trailer. It looks fun and like Marvel have once again knocked it out of the park. I don’t think it’s as highly anticipated as Black Panther or Avengers: Infinity War but I for one am very excited to see Paul Rudd back on the screen as Ant-Man.
- Hank Pym casually shrinking an entire building. Haha, how even with this science?
- That Wasp being a master at the suit already and dodging that knife.
- All the shrinking and growing and the creative use of their powers.
- “You gave her wings?!”
- Using a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser as a weapon.
Not so great parts:
- Not a fan of that song they used in the trailer
- Too little Luis in this trailer. We only see him running once, so I hope there’ll be a lot more of him in the actual movie because he was a pretty great part of the first one.
The trailer seems more of a showcase for the Wasp than the actual story line for the movie, which is a good thing. I hate trailer that give the whole movie away, what’s the point of watching it then? It also didn’t seem like they included all the big and funny moments in the trailer when I think back to all the parts I laughed and cheered at during the Ant-Man movie.
What did you guys think of this trailer? Hate it? Love it? Meh? Tell me in the comments below.